Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sagada, Mountain Province Part 2: Kiltepan Peak

God's creation will always awe us humans. 

Appreciating the scenic rupture of sunrise in Sagada. What can I say? I'm speechless.

It wasn't love at first sight, but I fell in love as it starts to slowly impress with its soft, vibrant colors. The morning's relentless cold weather is a challenge we have to overcome in order to experience the sun rising over Sagada's sea of clouds. 


We live between the act of awakening and the act of surrender. Each morning, we awaken to the light and the invitation to a new day in the world of time; each night, we surrender to the dark to be taken to play in the world of dreams where time is no more. - John O'Donohue


There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them. - Jo Walton


I love nature, I love watching the sun rise. I love my companions and I'm glad I get to share this experience with them.


Experience this majestic view at Sagada's Kiltepan Peak







No comments:

Post a Comment